SCHEDULE A CALL
Want to hear more about how I can contribute to your business and/or person?
Contact me today to schedule a call or meeting.
Please also refer to below FAQ section to possibly
answer some of your questions already.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
My values in human interaction
Transparency and openness
are the base for trust and authenticity
There are only challenges and they are all welcome - vulnerability becomes possible
Sharing tips and experiences to get you further.
I build on cooperation.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
For (office) yoga sessions, training and business coaching please get in touch for a customized proposal.
For coaching sessions the fees range from 60 to 130 Euro. You can choose from different packages (3, 5, 7 or 10 sessions) and location. Please get in touch to find out which fee applies to you.
Are you an employee in the Netherlands? Then there is often the possibility that the employer reimburses the training/coaching in the context of career development, competence development or sick leave prevention. In a number of cases there is the possibility of tax deductions, please inform yourself with tax authorities in that case.
Are you an employer in the Netherlands? Did you know you can use the WKR (werkkostenregeling) for office yoga? It becomes cost neutral and you can apply up to 1.5% of the salaries as un-taxed allowances.
CAN I BOOK A CLARITY SESSION?
Yes, I even strongly recommend it - the Coaching experience starts here. We schedule 30 minutes to get to know each other: for you to see if there is a click and for me to see if I believe I can help you. Both gaining 'clarity'. At no cost.
WHAT TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES DO YOU USE?
I work with Strategic Intervention (RobbinsMadanes) and fundamental conceptual Coaching techniques for positive behavioural change, as well as Energy Balancing as meta tool. This includes:
- Visualization and Meditation: it can re-inform your immune system and unconscious
- Journaling & Expression: expressing yourself about what is going on in your life, literally gets out the negative of your mind/body. Being aware of what you already have, practicing gratitude, has a significant influence on your well-being.
- Simple life-behaviour analysis and consequent changes and insights that can have a huge impact on your well-being.
- Body work to get you out of your mind into your body and to your feeling.
With Yoga, Yogic breathing, fascia balls, scents and Ayurvedic principles.
- Psychological & Energetic Techniques: 6 Human Needs, Transactional Theory, Drama Triangle, (energetic) Voice Dialogue, Energy Balancing and Management, systemic awareness, ao.
I am convinced that the (spontaneous) mix of the above methods and tools, adapting to the individual's wishes and situation at hand, makes it a powerful full-spectrum approach - one that includes the conscious & subconscious mind, body and soul.